Do you like your body? Or do you have body image issues?

Lately, I've found that I've been admiring my body. I could use some more toning and all that, but for the most part, I think I like it. I have definite flaws that I have more troubling accepting but I've come a long way from being obsessive and completely insecure about it.
But I still feel very insecure about my facial attractiveness. Maybe that'll improve in time as well.
So, how do you feel about your body?

Most Helpful Guy

• I started track and field 3 years ago. But since I took it more seriously (1 year ago), I built a much better body and Im admiring that as well. The only things Im insecure about is my back acne. its not that serious but it's not good looking either. Also im insecure about my height. Im only 1.70m. Recently I was joking with my crush and told her if Im good enough for her. She said no. It's not a matter of looks or character. You're just too short for me. Most women want a taller guy she said. And she's the same height like me. So this not only hurt my feelings but also made me insecure about my height

• wow I ended up writing a whole paragraph xD

• im actually 16 almost 17 but anyway I dont think I will grow much more. maybe 1 or 2 cm

• i mean.. i already shave. you know what they say
      also both of my parents are around 1.71

What Guys Said 13

• I can't stand my body. Many girls have made the point of treating me like rubbish to. 😞

• I am pretty much not taking notice of girls now and just sticking to myself. I want to get a couple of animals eventually to keep me company.

• Its good I just need to scale down some

• I used to be fat but I lost a lot of weight so I feel very good about my body. I could use some more toning too but otherwise I like my body and I'm happy for you as well miss

• I'm happy with what I was given and I'll just have to make use of it no matter what

• Even though I've lost 60lbs and toned up quite a bit, i still have MAJOR body image issues :(

• I have worked hard on mine. I'll keep it...

• I like my body the way it is.

• I'm not a fan of how it looks

• admitting to your body = becoming tumblr girl

• I'm a blimp I hope to lose weight so I can be a pimp.

• i totally hate my body.. its skinny and its very hairy ewwww......how can i even like such a shit?

• I hate my body...

• Meh.. I hate it, but i wouldn't change it. i learnt to leave with this i guess.

• Why do you hate it?

• Because i don't feel happy with the way i look, never did. Before i felt bad for my weight, but I lost a lot of weight in the past years Now i dont feel comfortable with my face. I just see other guys and i always compare myself with them. I can't help it. That's the reason why i don't talk with girls.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm the same as you. I get more insecure over facial features than my body. I am very happy with my body and wouldn't change anything in regards to that.

• But you're really pretty -_-

• what is wrong with your face. Its proportions are OK, you have nice blond hair and expressive eyes

• @Climber

Thank you I guess we are our own worst critics at the end.

• My body is alright, can even be hot sometimes, obviously it's not perfect and loads of things could be better but I still like it more or less. Definitely more than my face.

• I've grown to like my body. I tend to be very pedantic about small things. I really wished I had less ass and more boobs lol but I don't know. Maybe I look fine the way I am. Like I said, being pedantic about it.

• I'm okay with my body. It has aspects I'm not very happy with, but I think it's alright. At least it works you know.

• I'm really self conscious about my body. I really want to lose weight become skint because I like that look. Too bad that's opposite of what I am now

• ummm.. i dont think so.. i think i m fine..

• i'm fine with it

• No, I like my body as it is now and my so likes it too. I work enough for it.

• I hate my body.