Most disliked colour and why?

As the questions asks

810

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• BROWN!
    Even the word itself sounds weird.

Them closed throat sounds.

• Hmm well to be honest I like most colors, I hate pink when it's really bright though because it hurts my eyes lol.

• I see, thanks for answering

• I like them all.

• Grey Its boring and old man colors

• It's very context-dependant for me.

People say they don't like brown, but who doesn't like to look at brownies, chocolate or tree bark? They say they don't like orange, but who doesn't enjoy an open fire?

Etc. etc. etc.

• Orange.

Couldn't tell you why.

• I've i had a poll, I'm sure orange would be what everyone or almost everyone would pick

• If* not I've

• Can't understand the hate for brown. It's the color of chocolate, coffee, whiskey, wood, leather, hair, nuts, spices, bread, fur. Such a great color.

• I guess brown cause it looks like poop. Unless it's on something natural like tree bark.

• Brown - dirty.

• I think that would be Lime and Cyan. They hurt my nose. :-/

What Girls Said 8

• Orange... I just don't care for it that much.

• lol. Dutch people will not agree with you ;-)

• A lot of people are saying that

• i dunno why but i really hate yellow!!!

• I think all colors can look beautiful on certain things. Fashion-wise, though, I don't like neon green and blue especially if it's a little dark (it looks too boring😒) . I find neon green too out there, and a bit too daring. It's not my thing to wear colors that scream "hello world! I'm here!". Since a young age, I didn't like the color blue. I find it the opposite of my favorite, which is pink. It's not very feminine. That color is for boys, bleh... jk :P

• You're right that all colours can look beautiful depending on the context in which we view it in

• Probably orange and brown.

• A lot of people are saying orange or brown or both together. It's weird lol

• I think it's because both colors are somewhat difficult to work with in terms of clothes. Very few people look good in orange (or yellow), and brown is an unusual color to wear (except for shoes and bags, and maybe the odd cardigan/sweater).

• Hmm I've noticed that too

• Yellow Dx i just dont like it

• I do not like brown.

• Orange and green. I don't know why i just do

• I like green but orange not so much

• Brown or orange

• Yes, same to you. Dutch people will not agree ;-)

• A lot of people seem to hate these two colours