What country has the prettiest girls/ladies?

Personally I think the US, UK, Ireland/, Australia, Germany, and France, And Japan

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Scandinavian, Baltic, Eastern European, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Middle Eastern, Afghan and Colombian women. Also, randomly, the women of Niger are so beautiful.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Russia of course! ha! :D!

0|5
    0|1
  • Pretty girls can be found everywhere and anywhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are pretty girls everywhere, irrespective of country. Brazilians particularly, and Russians, and Egyptians, and Koreans.

0|1
    0|0
  • The colder countries because the sun isn't aging their skin much except those people who live in the southern hemisphere.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think all of the planet can have prettiest girls or boys..

0|1
    0|0
  • It personally on what you like. Since I find a large majority of different races and people in country's attractive in different ways , all have there own unique thing that I not really know lol :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Its really not meant to say certain countries have beautiful girls and others don't. Its just opinion. Maybe i phrased it wrong

• Oh I agree! I still understood. I Just can't pick one

• I just said those because at the time that was on my mind

• This is a weird question; everywhere has a range of different looking people, and it literally depends what you find pretty too.. I don't know, Ethiopian people in general tend to be pretty stunning I think

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• IT has to be the US, because we have the greatest variety. We have girls from every part of the globe already here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Russia, no contest.
    If you've ever been to Russia, you would know.
    Even the old ladies look fabulous for their age.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've seen Russians they are very pretty. Not like they were portrayed during the Cold War

• Nothing in Russia was as portrayed during The Cold War.
      And nothing in Russia is as portrayed during this time.
      It's all politics.

• Most Russians I have been penpals with are very interested in Western/ American culture like music and movies

• Sweden then USA next

0|0
    0|0
  • Every country has beautiful girls. I think it's France, Spain, Italy, and all the Arab countires. Albania, Romania, and Korea.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you put as a priority of beautiful. The features you find attractive and the kind of females that turn you on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every county has their own version of the prettiest girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Czech Republic - undebatable.

0|0
    0|0
  • All countries have pretty girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Florida. Kidding... I'd have to say Brazil, Columbia, the DR?

0|0
    0|0
  • based on the countries i have been to i would say Croatia or Poland

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's the USA - ah, dem white women...

0|0
    0|1
  • Slovak or czech republic, scientically proved

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in our eyes😊

0|0
    0|0