Girls, Women : Is it true the only good men are White, Asian and Black men?

Discuss why you agree or disagree. Or just vote.

• Yes
    8% (5)
  • No
    92% (54)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually don't like to judge people, but whoever voted A is an idiot.

• There's a lot of people like that on here. But everyone has their preference so I can't really judge either.

• Saying at least a billion men on the planet are bad is more than preference, it's blind stupidity,

What Girls Said 23

• Good is subjective. Some women aren't even interested in those three races. A "good" man in my opinion would be a man that embodies all the stereotypical good qualities. His race doesn't matter.

• Race doesn't define how good of a man you are.

No matter what an idiot tells you about a certain race or races being superior/inferior, greatness comes from within regardless of lineage.

I LOVE MEN OF ALL COLORS.

• 1|0
  • Of course that's false. There's good men everywhere

• Of course not. Everyone has their own preferences, so what is good to someone, might be bad to other person. And there are good and bad men in every race.

• I disagree because that is just idiotic

• What?
    Never heard this before... o. O

Nothing to discuss - it's ridiculous.

• Being a good person is not limited to a handful of races. How derivative.

• Nope. Everyone is different. I've run into white, Asian, and black assholes. I've also run into the nice ones as well.

• good annd bad men are eveywhere.. no matter where they are from..

• I think there are good and bad men in every ethnic background. 'Good men' could also have different meanings for different people

• Uh no of course not? Why is this even a question? You can't decide if someone is a good man or not based on his skin colour - it tells absolutely nothing about his personaltiy.

• I believe that. But to me it always seems like that's who they like most. 9 percent of women seem to think my question is true. They are the ones I have a problem with not girls like you.

• There's negativity and positivity in all races. Maybe you haven't met a lot of people yet. :)

• Doesn't that include all men?
    Anyways hell no, not all men are good.

• I've never heard about that...

• It's not a study I just honestly feel like it's the truth.

• There's good men but a bit rare to find. I dated Asians and White and both of them were good but some were really bad to me by mistreating me.

• No, that's not true there are some good men out there that are not even white, Asian or black.

• But there are Hispanic men, so no.

• There are good men in every race

• Huh no? generalizing is wronggg

• wow... thats would be stereotyping.. so no

• The only good looking Asian man I've seen was bruce lee. And hispanic men, cuban men, and men of other races are good looking too.

• There are good and bad in all races.