Do you ever feel like you're invincible to some people here in GAG?

For example, no matter how nice you are to them and no matter how many times you have complimented them in the past, they never really acknowledge you at all.

whoops invisible* durrr...
It doesn't bother me at all, but it does make me think that maybe they just don't really want to do anything with me and that maybe it's bothering them and that I should stop

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know and I don't really care

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 14

• 0|0
    • Can't you please change it to invisible hahaha? I tried correcting it via updates, but people sometimes don't bother reading it

• Damn oh well

• Ask another question having appropriate title.

• I don't know man , I don't check if the coin I throw down a well actually reaches a fairy.

• I can't think of anything more worthless, petty, and menial than GAG compliments. Well, actually, except for caring about people on GAG acknowledging you for compliments. My bad.

• If they are like that they just dont like you, prob by reading someones post

• I don't come here to impress or be visible to people but something about me and my trolling gets women's attention and usually message me kinda odd they would want to talk with me

• i have enough friends on here to never feel perpetually invisible on gag honestly

• Yes, I am invincible. They call me pussydestroyer9000

• Are you sure you didn't mean invisible?

• Yeah lolz wow that was stupid

• No worries and yes I do feel that way, of course I've always been like I guess, I walked into my classroom everyday during school and most of the time except for my close friends no one ever noticed that I had came down and sat down, to them it's like I just appeared out of thin air, I blend into crowds usually well among other things, and on here it seems that way and recently flat out ignored and the only ones who pay attentions are the ones I loath lol. But it is what it is.

• But as someone mentioned earlier I am a lone wolf, going about his business.

• you meant invisible lol. no i haven't felt that

• I'm invisible to most people outside the net. So I'm pretty sure I'd be invisible here too if I don't do stupid things that's attract attention. :-/

• I bow down to those who show wisdom but rise against those who show ignorance.

• and you spelled the word wrong so I misunderstood.

• But I will say this because it is true, the most powerful people are always invisible, so it's not a bad thing.

• I love living people but don't except so no.

• Invisible you mean?
    Nope, It's their choice wether or not they listen to it

• Yes as you can see I corrected that in my update 15 minutes ago

• Well naw, It's their choice to listen to what I bring out
      It's their life, I just want to give advice :)

• i just feel i dont care.
    i dont live my life to impress others!