Should I quit my job if I am in love with my boss?

I am in love with my boss. Nothing has happened between us, but the chemistry is electric and when we are close to each other you can feel that tension. Recently at a work party, he asked me if I would like to grab drinks with him after. I agreed and we went to this little bar down the street. We started talking and one thing led to another. Needless to say, we spent the night together, and let me just say the sex was explosive. The next day we went back to work and my boss asked me to come into his office. He told me that he didn't want that night to be a fling, that he had deep feelings for me for a long time. He said that he wants to be with me and I know that I want to be with him, but we can't have an inner office relationship. He can't quit, but I have that option. I actually work two jobs, and don't really need that one financially, even though I do enjoy my work. Do you think I should quit my job in the name of love?

• Yes, you should quit.
  • No, you should not quit.
I meant nothing had* until the other day

Most Helpful Guy

• You know that there are things called secrets right? Ever heard? I mean its just totally fine to have a relationship with the guy you fall for (duh!)
    But if company have rules... like no sex with teachers in high school 😂😂 then consider quitting the job because it could... could (a small percentage) damage your bosses image but... but... I think you should not care about the whole inter office relationship thing... who cares.. its about you two.. right?
    ** ask for his opinion too... because its not a one way road... in relationships...
    I guess...😀😀😅
    Good luck!!

What Guys Said 5

• If you two really cares for one another and if you do have another job, then for the sake of your love with one another, do it.

• i dont see why you should quit... i mean you like each other dont you? you talk as if that's a crime. If it turns out bad... then you can quit

• I wouldn't quit unless you had a serious committment from the guy.

• Wait and see how everything between you guys go. If you both know you want something serious and long term quit.

• quit the job

What Girls Said 4

• For the sake of the company, yes since you are sleeping with the boss.

• No, I don't think you should.

• If what you guys really feel is true , you should. Love is all about sacrifices anyway.

• Personally i would find it to hard to concentrate and do the best i can in my job. The only reason you should stay is if you think you will be able to work near your boss and it will not get in the way of your work