Why do people defend Lena Dunham but bash Josh Duggar?

Lena Dunham molested her sister for ten years. Josh molested his sisters as well. So why is it feminists and most women in general defend Lena and treat Josh like the devil reborn? Even Cnn never attacked Lena this badly.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• So, not that I'm defending Lena, or attacking Josh, I don't know who either of them are and have never watched either of their shows..

That being said..

I can't find where it says Lena molested her sister for 10 years. I find a passage from her book, about how when Lena was 7, she looked at her little sisters vagina.

That is a lot different then a 14 year old Josh, fondling a sleeping girl. Then a year later, fondling several more sleeping girls.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Wow, they did such a good job at that I didn't even know about Lena. They both are sick. I wish I have a puking emoji :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who Lena Dunham is but she is just as much in the wrong as Josh is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Finally both genders of the freakshow are emerging. We, now have the female predators to fear... too.

That's fucked up... She prolly isn't strongly condemned because she's beautiful?

0|0
    0|0
  • She didn't molest her sister, that's just something people who don't like her made up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think they both need to see a councilor because molesting a sibling is not natural. Then jail time

0|0
    0|0
  • Females and lesbians get a free pass in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just answered your own question its because of feminists, In their eyes only guys are seen as sexual predators while females are seen as innocent can't do no wrong types. Its a double standard that needs to go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • media likes to bash men and make them look bad thats all dont extend it any further

0|1
    0|0
  • She's a connected liberal woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're comparing apples and oranges. Do you actually know what Lena did, or are you just repeating what you've heard other people claim she did?

0|1
    0|1