Am I becoming too aggressive?

Basically, I'm usually nice and kind of ditzy (though that's a cover for my depression) however, I've become so sick and tired of being disrespected and treated like trash that I become extremely hostile when I feel insulted, to the point that I'd get ready to fight my friends. By now, I'm just so sick of this treatment that I almost want to hurt somebody because of it, I'm so sick of it, I don't deserve being treated like shit, they do, I'm going through hard times and still treat those filthy human monkeys with respect they don't deserve... see what I mean, too aggressive. How do I stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you really should talk with a professional about it. I've never had anger-issues but I've been depressed for many years, so I know what it feels like. Counseling wasn't a cure-all for me, but it did make me learn to put things in perspective a bit.

If you ever want to talk about anything just send me a message.

What Girls Said 2

• Grow up...

• And do what? Let people insult and talk down to me?

• People Will always to That but gotta be the bigger Person instead making it into a fist fight.

• Yeah, telling a depressed person to 'grow up' really is fantastic advice, not.

• I used to imagine tragic backstories for everyone who was mean to me, but that's me, probably weird

What Guys Said 3

• You have anger issue with aggressive tendencies. Seek counseling.

• You're so aggressive!

• meditate or something it sounds like you need medical help a phsycologist or something