Scottish guys going to america, any tips?

Ok well over my summer holidays ill be going to america and the lovley state of D. C for a week.

Any tips you could offer this scottish bam would he helpful thnak ya kindly : )

Most Helpful Girl

• you could spend days in the Smithsonian museums haha

I really enjoyed seeing the monuments at night (my favorites were Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln). I enjoyed walking around Franklin Roosevelt's because you get an awesome view of Jefferson's from across the water.

I also really enjoyed the Newseum (journalism museum)... it had a lot of interesting artifacts (pieces of Berlin Wall and World Trade Center) and information.

There are tons of tours offered so I would just find that fits what you're looking for :) the "hop on/off" tours are great because you can visit whatever you want and go at your own pace (and have transportation to take you around).

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• don;t worry they won't devour u coz u are a scot :D

• Oh thank god, I heard the Americans can get rather ravenous this time of year : P

• A Scotsman will be fine, they're a minority oppressed by the evil British (Which is apparently just England) so they'll just gobble you up.

• Girls will like your accent, we won't understand your sayings, speak slowwweerrr, Have fun slamming the bars since all Scottish guys drink a lot right? lol

• Are you going to Washington State or Washington D. C?

• going to Washington D. C though it was a state but im wrong there so that's ok : )

• I love how this stupid site autocorrected the second period out of D. C. but anyway...

There are so many monuments and museums to see. This might give you some inspiration:
      http://washington.org/find-dc-listings/museums

If you've played Fallout 3, you probably already have a list in your head ;)

If not, the Capitol, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and Jefferson Memorial (remember, he gets lonely) are good places to start.

Both the Smithsonian and Air & Space Museums were amazing. Ford's Theatre is worth a trip too, take the tour.

• Loved fall out game I played that religiously : )

And thanks will check out a lot of this stuff, should keep me busy during the day : )

• Washington DC is not a state.

• get drunk have sex have fun lol

• Bring a can of Mace. youwill. need it