Why are people so obsessed with negative people?

Seriously, there are so many people here complaining about bitter people, or insulting them for simply being bitter about their lot in life, why? It's not like you're in their shoes, it's not like you experience their problems, it's not like your life sucks. Most people wind up bitter because they just have sucky lives. What's with the people hating on them? Is the happy little bubble they live in so fragile that they can't handle people with shitty lives? Look, my life sucks, and kind of always has, pretending it doesn't won't solve anything because those pointless self delusions never have. You haven't lived my life and haven't been through my shit, so why are you so angry just because I'm upset?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• #generalisation117 i have no idea where u got this from. theyre not obsessed, theyre just annoyed because negativity is such an ugly energy.

0|0
    0|0
    • How does me being unhappy affect your fragile little bubble?

• Show All
    • Then why make a fool of yourself and answer when you don't even know what I said? You successfully managed to waste both of our time.

• lol i didn't make a fool of myself :) ur the one crying over nothing. grab a tissue, wipe away ur tears and get over it. =]

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not obsessed I don't think, I just think y'all need cuddles. So I try to be nice and help <3

*cuddles*

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not lmao.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You know what? Good point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know i prefer positive

0|0