What's the worst song of 2015 so far you have heard?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Toss of between that god awful "In Love With the Coco" crap and the stupid contradictory "I Ain't Got No Type"

• That Miley Cyrus song to her dead turtle. Was it a turtle? Some kind of pet...

• 0|0
    • iew... i started watching and i thought it was some weird parody... do people actually call this music 0_o

• @sandysmith I hate the image it's sending to people, if your pretty you get whatever you want like people bow down to you its disgusting

• lol honestly Taylor Swift's new song 'bad blood' wow, she has so much potential and that song is not showing off her great voice.

• haven't heard a song i dislike recently

• I don't like Taylor Swift's song Blank Space :/

• Somebody but Natalie la rose it such a bad re-do of the song I wanna dance with somebody by whitney Housten

• Every song on the radio.

• Hmmm that is true, your fav song would be disgusting there to hear

What Guys Said 8

• I am not a fan of Maroon 5's hot 'Sugar' because, though, Adam Levine gets the hottest girls and is married to a Vicoria Secret model (must be doing something right), the song delivers a message makes me not like that guy because he sounds like a total pussy.

Example 1:
    I'm something weak
    You got me begging, begging
    I'm on my knees

Example 2:
    When I'm without ya
    I'm so insecure
    You are the one thing, one thing
    I'm living for

Unless his writers are talking about God then it makes him sound like a dependent.

• i know shit bout 2015 music... help me :(

• In 80s music which one is worst

• there r many 80s bad songs... for example spandau ballet's 1989 album (i don't even remember its name) was shitty

• I'd answer with 'Boom Clap' but that was from 2014.

• That's actually a really tough question. There are so many..

• OD JB enough said

• Anything from nick jones

• anything thats pop

• I really really really really reailly... really?