If You Could Smell?

Only a scent in your life, what would it be? I thought of this question when i was eating my honey lemon mint candy and got 'inspired' lol. So what would yours be? Be it food or flowers, perfume or shampoo. I would like the scent of jasmine. They smell so heavenly!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the smell of baby lotion, they are just so mild-scented that I could sniff them for hours straight! Haha :D

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 7

• Lavender! :D

• Oh! I used to be allergic to Lavender until I turned 12, weird huh xD

• wow that's super super hard. it'd probably end up being something from bath n body works lol

• Can I only smell it when I am around said item? I wouldn't want to smell it constantly but it would be patchouli :-)

• damn hard questions lol it would be either the smell of my one true love or flowers : )

• "The smell of my one true love".. Dang, it only I had one lol T. T by the way nice options haha :D

• I don't write poetry, but that "smell of my one true love" could be an awful start into becoming one lol sounded pretty corny. But nothing beats that smell. I think if you ever find that acquired smell of "your one true love" you would probably agree it's better then whiffing jasmine LOL and thanks : )

• I would like the smell of earth or oranges.

• For some reason thinking about having one scent may drive me mad, sad, depressed or even sick to my stomach. I'm sorry lol

• Haha stop thinking too much about it! This auestion just popped up on my head and I just wanted to know about you all and your preferences! xD

• Lol :D well I love the smell of fried chicken even though I Dont eat it anymore the smell brings happiness hahaha

• I would want to smell Vanilla