Who will win the NBA finals?

If you pick warriors, tell me what gives them a better advantage over the cavs.

• Cavs
  • Warriors
Tell me why you picked the warriors with out a simple generalization or I'll block

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think the warriors will win.

• Every media organization think they will

What Girls Said 1

• Steph mufuckinnnn Currryyy

What Guys Said 7

• bouncyorangeball.com/.../Golden-State-Warriors.jpg

Because they're my local team. But seriously, as long as Steph and Clay are healthy (along with the rest of the team) I think their depth with be hard for Cleveland to handle. I am biased but they had 67 wins and I do think they're one the top 5-10 teams of all time. They got those wins in a really competitive western conference. It might be a competitive finals but I won't be surprised if the Warriors win in 5 or even maybe less.

• Vegas favors them 2-1. They're better at every position minus Lebron. And of choose the Warriors are the deepest team in the game. You never know though. The Giants won the World Series last year as the second wild card.

• Whoever makes shots will win. Statistically the Warriors are better at making shots and have the best defense in the game too. It's a small sample size so it's possible Cleveland wins but in my opinion pretty unlikely.

• True, but they demoralized the Hawks and the hawks had the best 3 pointers in the east, so it could go the other way.

• Warriors will win. Because they have been the best team all year. They are the most well-rounded and have more scorers/rebounders than Cavs, especially on the bench. It's an obvious prediction, but some people worship king james.

s3.amazonaws.com/.../...43c2-a338-16cf67d0bbb8.jpg

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1510077-ready-to-see-warriors-kick-lebron-s-ass

• warriors :D

• Cavs are the better team.

You can't stop james. He has now earned my respect.

• Cavs I want them to win badly.

• darude-sandstorm

• Warriors: cooler name!