So GAG'ers, what are your intentions for the week end?

Let's forget about the hard work and try to relax... how shall we do it?
I've started the week-end with a work-out. Tomorrow I'm helping at an event at the flying club I'm a member of.
And on Sunday I'll do another work-out and watch cycling, the Tour of Italy.
Weather permitting there will certainly be some hiking too :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yesterday I was at work. And today I've been shopping, I'm about to cook a Sunday roast. Tried to have a lie in but I slept really badly last night and so I feel exhausted today
    I work 6 days a week, no rest for the wicked (poor)!

• Enjoy you Sunday roast :D
      And perhaps try to take a quick nap... you've deserved it!

• I learned something new here so definitely the MH :D

• Aww thank you for MH hun! :D x

What Girls Said 11

• well, FINALLYYYY checking my GAG again... yeah sorry, I've been off for so long :/
    So many stuff going on as I told you in private message. My weekend: singing, camming with Jesse, talking to Jesse, listening to Jesse (yeah JESSE all day long lol XD nah jokes, he's not THAT bad ;) ) and well, doing little bit of homework now and then, but more gaming haha. Had to come up with an idea of game and make the art for it, so came up with something where you can change something in a painting and the characters will respond in a certain way to what you do :D (only need to draw it, dont have to actually make it work, otherwise that would totally fail lol, so thats what i still have to do) then... thats pretty much it haha, not gonna do that much i guess. Just Jesse, singing, gaming, might watch some anime, oh and I also sang with Jesse haha, was great XD but trying to sing at the same time... *ruined* yeah, we both kinda lagg, cause he lives so far away, so its pretty much impossible to sing at the same time, but its fun though :3 (yeah i kinda totally got a crush...) Hayden? well... I don't know, we dont talk that much, and when we do its kinda about how Jesse is doing (yeah i told him too, cause i was pretty depressed one day and he was on then, so yeah...) Quite a life story for the few weeks I've been off... Ill try to be on more nowadays ;) Soooooo... you got any plans for this weekend? :D

• Oh cool! I did not know you are a pilot!!! Be careful when flying though. I am buying groceries and either visiting my grandma at the hospital or going to the greenhouse garden to look at plants. Maybe take a walk by the lake if we are not too tired.

• Oh wow that sounds nice! Hopefully your grandma will soon be better, I'll keep my thumbs up for her :D
      That walk by the lake sounds nice and relaxing!
      Yeah I'm a private pilot, started flying in 2004 and obtained my license in 2005. Today about 340 flying hours in 2 and 4 seat sports aircraft.
      I also teach student pilots parts of the theoretical knowledge they need. A nice experience, all of us in the classroom are doing our hobby. Nice atmosphere :D

• Taking my baby to a theme park and dinner pretty much !

• That's good to hear Stacy, what can be nicer for a mom than spending quality time with her baby :D :D
      Enjoy every second of it!

• :) thanks !

• I went to Walmart and came back home. Been laying under my AC/fan since then. Finished writing my Take and now gonna do some more reading. Tomorrow is church and more relaxing.

• Tomorrow is my sisters bachlorette party and Sunday is my cousins high school graduation.

• Homeschool convention on Friday and Saturday. Church and chilling on Sunday. Nothing exciting lol

• Well it doesn't sounds boring... have a nice week end :D

• I'm working and job hunting all weekend.

• Wish you luck, especially with the job hunt :D
      Looking at a specific kind of job or just anything that will earn a living?

• Look for a job because I have holidays until October and I am slowly getting bored 😂😂😂

• Oh yeah good idea to get busy and earn some money :D
      Holidays from now till October? I remember that at university we had almost 3 months but from late May till October sounds like a very long time?

• I see! In Belgium school would take until late June, at least the 20th... you're a lucky girl :D
      Nevertheless, congratulations with your graduation!

• Haha I guess :D Thank you!!

• I was going fishing but the temperature was down below freezing this morning. Brrrrr?

• Haha to my standards yes :D Below freezing in May oh my goodness... here it's between +15 and +20°C
      (between +59 and +68°F).

• Yes this morn it's a little warmer was only + 3 C. Yesterday was - 1 C.

• Here it's a gray and sad day, like +15 but rainy. And more rain in the forecast :-(

• I work all weekend :'(

• Oh dear... hope you like the job? I suppose you'll have your days off during the week than?

• I'll try to spend some time with friends.

What Guys Said 5

• obviously... i'll post here, listenin 2 80s music 8)

• Tomorrow I'm gonna work half day in the morning then after work I'm going to remodel my basement.
    Sunday I gotta work as well and its usually paperowkr day.

• Yeah I recognize that paperwork thing, more or less the same will be true for me :D

• must make some headway on a game im working on coding

• Gling out eat a girl! Later come back spit her out to my bed. Then sleep with her! SORRY Just forget what I siad. Have a nice weekend bro!

• Oh goodness, be careful :D

• Thank you for the heads up, It will be unforgettable!

• 2|0