If your friend was a genie, would you trade him if you were going to turn to stone?

You did something and as a result you're going to turn to stone within the following day or so. The bad guys have the cure but in order to get it, you have to trade your friend who is a genie. Would you do that?

• Well if my life depends on it, then yes... I want to live
  • I still wouldn't trade my friend... that's so low
Don't recall where I saw this but it was on an episode. Someone got cursed and just as he was going to hand over the genie, he's like ''I can't do it''.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• yeah... i don't wanna end up being a stone

• I'd just go to the genie the following night and wish for myself to be uncursed or for the cure to be in my hands 😂

• I wouldn't trade over my friend even if I die! >:(
    Besides they'd probably use him for world domination, so no point in living. :-/

• I don't have a @Genie23 friend :(

What Girls Said 5

• If my friend was a genie I'd ask them for a wish, and that wish would be for the person who wants me to trade my friend to give my friend the curse to they could heal me during or after I turn to stone. This way I get to have the cure and keep my friend.

• My friend is already a genie!! @Genie23 and I wouldn't trade for ANYTHING!!

• Trade his ass

• Depends on what they're going to do with her. And which friend.

• If they were planning on ruling the whole city as a result of that bargain and as a result you get the cure and get tons of money.

• Ruling ─░stanbul? Well, the world needs Hera, but I'd be willing to give Melissa.

• Yeah I would.