Why people always be fake?

such as u meet someone frst time, u find that he/she is nice, and u both have a nice talk. But after some days, he/she changed, not nice as the first time u met him/her, even u will find that he/she is a asshole/bitch. whys that?
Why people always be fake?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• It's because they wear makeup. They try to present themselves in a way that they aren't. They know if they just showed their true colors from the very beginning, then people would avoid them from the first moment they met, and spend time with someone else instead. It is funny because makeup doesn't actually make anyone more attractive, so I have no idea why anyone puts paint on.

• people are like that. They are selfish, insecure, they think the game of make believe will give them value - even if it is false value. They can't be happy inside. My ex-wife was like that. Pretenders...

Best thing you can do is be true to yourself.

• I do. so I feel so lonely :/

• sometimes. but look for someone who appreciates sincerity. Your strength of character will yield happiness in the long run. Just never give up.

• not all not all...

maybe 20% among em

• Not everyone is platic

• Because mist people put up a fake front when they first meet. That's why uiu say have a casual first few dates and not an uptight dressy one.

• you get to know them

• They want to make you like them, they know their real personality is dis-likable, so they cover it up.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree. That's why I'm a bitch from the very beginning.

• not everyone, but a lot of people are.