Would ladies think I'm a sissy because I, up to this very day, have intense fear of clowns since I was a child?

I have had very huge fear of clowns after my uncle (who's now in his early 70s) told me a creepy story (when I was 9 years old) about a real life notorious serial killer and rapist/child molester named John Wayne Gacy who was a clown that killed about 33 under-aged boys and reading a bunch of creepy novels about clowns in general). My uncle told me that he had an acquaintence who personally knew Gacy as teens during the time when no one was aware of Gacy's heinous crimes being committed (late 1960s-1970s). Since then, I grew up having trust issues with clowns when going to children's parties involving clowns, carrying a switchblade with me when ever I come to these parties (during my early teen years).

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope and I don't blame you for being fearful of clowns. I don't think he should have told you about that serial killer at that early age. When I was a teen, I saw the movie about John Wayne Gacy. His last words were ''kiss my ass''. Talk about an unremorseful serial killer.

• Even if I were to not know about that guy, he indeed looks creepy and scary in his clown costume. I wouldn't want him near my neighborhood.

• Now that I've gotten physically bigger, if I had the chance, I would have chopped that sick fuck Gacy's dick off, stick it up his ass and set him on fire if he we're still alive (and not caught yet) now and ever dared to even attempted to get near me.

What Girls Said 5

• No. They ARE creepy!

• I don't like clowns at all, something is creepy about them. That permanent fixed smile, ugh *shudders*.

• Nope, I'm afraid of balloons so I don't care.

• Hell no, those things are the spawn of satan.

• You are not alone I have a fear of clowns as well. They are just creepy!

• Have you ever saw the TV miniseries "It"?

• If there was one movie with a clown that creeped me out the most, it's The Poltergeist movie (the 1982 original) with the clown doll on the chair.

• I forgot about that one. I couldnt finish it Im not a big fan of horror films.

What Guys Said 6

• many people r afraid of clowns

• It's more common that you think. Kids are also startled by Disney characters at the theme park. On TV they are 6 inches tall but in person, their like six feet!

• NO thats a common fear

• Lol no, everyone has their fear, they understand
    It's the same for people scared of spiders, or height

I'm not scared of clowns... but I never liked them

• Everyone is creped out by clowns dude no worries!!

• How can I post image on comments

• You should have copied a link to an image and pasted it on your opinions and added comments (spaced away from your link) in order for you to be able to post it. It's too late for you to display the image now that you posted it already but you can still try to post your link on your comments below your opinion to show me something.

• Yeah. That works.