What do you think about football players?

Hey Girls/Guys

Soccer Players

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I hate when they interview them because most don't exactly rival Lincoln in eloquence and they don't really say much.

"So, Cliff, what do you think your odds are for the Super Bowl."

"Well, you know, we gonna give it our best shot, you know, and see what happens."

What Girls Said 9

• HOT!!! and have amazing foot coordination and ball control. Just the skills are just so awesome and I wish I could do it. :)

• They're pretty boys

• They're cool, some are cute.

• I think soccer players are very attractive.

• I don't care for soccer players except David Beckham, but American football players are sexy!

• American football or like soccer?

• Sleazy and odious :-)

• i like them.

• Football players are alright. Some are pretty good looking. My boyfriend is a football player so I might have some bias there xD

What Guys Said 9

• I was a soccer player for 13 years, and loved soccer. Then I discovered American sports and I realized what I was missing.
    I still like soccer, play it more than watch it, I just watch my team and that's it. Soccer is full of liars, corrupt people and players. Players act like they're badass but then they get tripped and they start crying like little babies. Put them in a football or a ice hockey game and they'll run out of there scared.
    That's what I don't like about soccer, that most of the time they're on the floor, crying, complaining to the referee or just passing the ball around without any action.

• wishy-washy makes handicapping the players.

• I just hate it when you're trying to watch a game and every 30 seconds the game stops cause one guy needs assistance, and because when a foul is called all the team runs up to the referee to complain, losing more and more time.
      The game may last 90 minutes, but the actual time of playing is around 40 minutes because of all the time being wasted.

• football = soccer?

• My favourite sport.

• They probably play football ;p

• Like American football or fake football?

• real soccer.

• What an idiot you are ! And by the way American football is a girly version of rugby. No wonder so many people can't stand American's.

• @benjibad U mad bro? did I hurt your little feelings?

• Football = best sport!

• I think you'll be the target of many gold diggers and superficial chicks.

• Some are pretty intelligent, some are very dumb.

• I think they are dickheads! hahahaha