What do you think about this way of ending my book?

So i'm thinking of writing a book and the plot is too complicated to explain.. so not explaining the plot here..
But the main character (girl) reads a book and it's exactly like her 'life' and in the end of the book that the main character reads the girl (in the book she was reading) kills herself so 'my' main character kills herself too 'cause she thinks that's what she deserves...

Most Helpful Guy

• .. or you make the girl realize that her life is not written in a book. That you always have a choice, not matter what. That she actually creates her own destiny and when facing her own mortality she actually chooses life over death and realize her value as a human being and the value of life.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah that is a good ending, a bit sad.

• That's interesting. It'd sign off on checking that out.

• nooooooooo no kills :(

• What i think is that u actually copied the story from that movie i dont remember its name but anyway , you just copied that from the movie. And the movie is actually popular so i think that whenever u r gonna tell anybody about it they will just tell u that u r fake or something :/

• Dude, that's the most insulting thing that's been said to me as a writer.. Like ever!!
      I would never copy someone else work i'm not like that, OK?
      I'm not.
      And if that is actually a 'movie' than please when you remember tell the name.. OK?

• I didn't mean to say it as an insult. And i know that u feel shitty cuz of this. I didn't mean to be harsh or something , i am just telling you what i know !

• OK, but I kind of felt bad :(

• It's nice but you have to make it seem unexpected.

• sounds a shitty book. wouldn't read. but then again you are 16. you should be a literature genius to produce something hq at this age... .

• is it predictable? do readers see her suicide coming easily... ?

• I'm trying not to write horror even though that's what I usually write..
      And.. It's kind of a like a philosophical complex and it has lots of symbolism etc...
      I'm also thinking about keeping the ending open to the readers.. But I can't really decide just yet..

• ok cool.

What Girls Said 2

• oh i like it
    do it

• sounds good!