In winter and you can't sleep what do you do?

Lately it has slowly becomming winter here in the southern hemisphere, and i can't sleep when it gets too damn cold, what do you do to keep yourslef warm in winter and can't warm up?

Most Helpful Girl

• mummify myself with blankets :)

What Guys Said 7

• Just get your bed clothing right - Once you are snug you will sleep

• then cover up well i guess

• i love the cold. i hate how hot it is in the summer

• I hate the cold when i'm alone although i also hate summer because of body to body sweat is just gross

• hug me and ill keep you warm
    ill be your jacub

• Fly to the US

• masterbate

• Air conditioning

What Girls Said 5

• I take a bunch of blankets and wrap myself up! :D

• Lots of blankets and hot tea.

• Wear thight pullover and two pulovers over it. The last pulover u put on needs to be big. So when u go to sleep u need to curl like a fetus and put ur legs into the pulover, then take ur arms from ur sleeves and hug ur knees with it. and have ur mouth under the blanket so ur warm breathing warms u. If that is not enough there are these things in which u put warm water in it and they warm u...

• Winter is coming

I couldn't resist I had to say it XD Anyways I use a heater in my room. If that doesn't work I put on pajama pants. Then if those 2 fail I'll wear a long sleeve shirt and keep doing stuff like that till I'm not cold, lol.

• Wrap up in blankets, wear sweaters, and drink hot drinks.