You've been kidnapped. What would you do in this scenario?

You’ve been kidnapped, and your captors have tied you to a chair with duct tape. They have also put duct tape over your mouth. Even though you can’t talk, it’s still very possible to make a loud (and probably obnoxious to your captors) “MMMMM” sound through your tape gag. If you were in this scenario, would you keep quiet, or would you make a lot of “MMMMMM” noises through your tape gag to get your captors’ attention (or perhaps to annoy them)?

• I would keep quiet
  • I would make “MMMM” noises through my tape gag

Most Helpful Girl

• I would keep quiet and think of my next plan of action.

What Girls Said 6

• I would keep quiet.

• id keep quiet, its not worth getting pistol whipped over lol

• Mmmm'ing would be too much effort so I better shut up😁

• I wouldn't make it to the chair and the duct tape, my kidnappers would be annoyed with me long before that and probably toss me out of the car.

• I would fart until he fained or something. I don't know

• I'd keep quiet and try to escape from that chair, then when he's nearby I'd surprise attack him and get the hell out of there

That's my plan... if I can get out xD

What Guys Said 5

• i'd send a message 2 GAG's admins to rescue me 8)

• Staying quiet won't (probably) irritate them and as a result they won't disturb me or hit me to stop making "MMMMM".

• I don't think annoying them is the wisest decision

• I'm not going down without a fight, you're gonna hear me roar. Or in my case, gurgle. Put your hand near my mouth, get bit or kicked or punched or headbutted. I don't know, I ain't gonna go down like a bitch. Someones gonna get hurt with me. If I'm being killed I'm gonna try to take one out with me.

By the way, I learned you can escape from tape. Just try licking around it a lot. Gets slimy and slippery but it gets it off eventually.

• I'd probably stay silent and conserve my energy.