Do you think hanging favourite band's poster on personal room's wall is something too 'teenage'?

I got my fav band's (Nightwish) giant poster from somewhere but not sure if i should hang it on my wall or not. I want but i still hesitate. Do you think it's too teenage thing? or you say "do what do you like, fuck what other people think." ?

Personal room = My room in my house.

Most Helpful Girl

• One life do what makes you happy I had this thought the other day and asked my self the same thing... But then I thought this : I didn't know there was an age where you had the " kill " your inner child. fuck! adolescence's is when I was the happiest because I was free to be who I wanted and I will die being who I am! not what society says I should be.. Fuck it Rock on! bury me with my fucken poster too ! asholes lol

What Girls Said 3

• Well it screams dorm room. I made the transition by getting them nice frames. People seemed to accept them in frames as opposed to taped to a wall. I keep them in the music room though, not all over the place.

• Do what you like, fuck what others think.

• I do that haha.

What Guys Said 0