Do you have talented pets?

I once had a goldfish who would breakdance on the floor... only for 20 seconds though. It's dead.

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 of my many cats can easily open almost any doors. They just jump on the door handle and usually succeed. They learned it from each other. One of my cats also always stands on two legs and begs for food when she wants it.
    So I'd say my pets are pretty talented.

What Girls Said 7

• Lol my dog can walk on his hind legs :D

• No, my dog is incredibly stupid. It took him 6 years to figure out he could open doors that weren't shut all the way with his nose. He's very cute and cuddly though.

• I have the most talented dog when it comes to looking cute lol

• Yes my poodles can jump pretty high and they do the exact same movements simultaneously

• Wow, my fish kinda has a talent or trick.

• My cat knows parkour.

• My cat can do backflips sometimes, can open doors, and I can make him spin around :D

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, my dog is hella smart... I've used my dog to rehab multiple dogs... One was a red line great dane bullmastiff that had already sent 5 people to the hospital. Now whenever he sees me he just wants to be a cuddle monster... She's also saved puppies from drowning in the pool. She fetches her own leach in the morning to go for walks. She can open doors and more. She's a good pup..

• I once had a ninja cat, he could climb walls, hide in corners and unlock and open doors, he even taught my other newer cat at the time to unlock and open the food cabinet then when they got caught he ran off and left the other cat high and dry.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e3bbc747e7.jpg

• I have a cat that does back flips in midair. No joke, I throw up a mouse for him to catch and I swear he does it to show off.

• My bunny is potty and litter trained. Boom.

• My dog is a total pussy lol