Do you sometimes have this inkling that a 'baby face' means something else to some people?

Some people, myself incuded, think that a baby face on a person makes them look younger - no matter what > chubbier cheeks, fuller, smaller lips, bigger eyes, not very pronounced eyebrows - like Selena Gomez.

Others seem to think that a baby face means that if you slap on some makeup (for girls) or shave your face (for guys) you instantly look younger and therefore have a 'baby face' > literally anyone.

Which definition do you agree with more?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never heard anyone say the second one. Baby face means you look young. And if a guy shaves then he may look young and get the baby face because he shaved.

What Guys Said 4

• I agree with the first definition

• For me, it's the nr 1 definition: someone with a face that reflects a much younger look than your own.

• wot if a baby-faced person grows a beard? would he look older?

• Aha! Maybe... but you'll always be able to tell - there's a baby face under there. ;)
      Not as much as you could if he wasn't shaven, though. that's true.

• I agree with the first definition, so with you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think the first one.