How to pay for someone else's phone plan (Sprint)?

So, my dad got mad at me and cancelled my phone plan (LOoooooong story). I told my boyfriend and he wants to pay for it. Only problem is that neither of us know how to do that. Do you call Sprint and just state the person's name and phone number and you'll be able to pay for the plan?

Klaatu51- He's thirteen and has his own bank account (his, not created by his parents.

Anonymous- What information must be provided?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sprint would need the account number, their name, phone number of
    the phone , go to one of them chat places online and pay it there but
    you will need all that info, they may even ask for a security pin code
    for the phone ,, You might check on the Sim card at Bring your own phone
    if the SIM card is compatible you might be able to use the same exact
    Sprint Network such as "Straight Talk"
    www.straighttalk.com/.../BringYourOwnPhone

• You will keep the same phone and use another type of SIM card and you will need
      the Unlock code from Sprint Wireless to Unlock your phone and once it ask you
      for the Unlock code than you put it in and than your back on Sprint Network but
      using Straight Talk

What Guys Said 14

• Honestly, there's a whole lot of issues with this, my suggestion is you just have him buy you a cheap pay as you go phone until your dad gets your phone back.
    You don't want a contract tied to your boyfriend and Sprint won't let you pay like that, maybe he can talk to your dad, otherwise a pay as you go phone is your best option.

• Juuuust geeet a aaa prepaid sim carrrd.
    www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2414494,00.asp

• oh man... how old is yer bf? maybe he needs his parents approval...

• Stop asking this. I have seen this question 5 times now.

Off is a good direction to fuck.

• i told uuuuuu ^_^

• i asked u a question about yer boyfriend... seen it? :)

• Just go down to Spirit with your boyfriend and ask.

• just buy a SIM card and go on pre pay. cheaper than a moblie plan, and doesn't penalise you with hidden charges, plus your BF's parents will be paying for a contract phone as any contract setup with a minor (under 18) is unenforce-able meaning they can't MAKE you pay for it until you turn 18

• Can't he just buy you a new phone as well that comes with a new plan? That would probably be easier.

• True, the only reason I hold off on that is because my phone is an iPhone 6, which is quite expensive. But maybe my boyfriend just buy me a cheap phone with a new plan, as my dad will give me my phone back in a few months.

• Not ever happening!

• Contract isn't "yours"!

• That's adorable!

• Anyone who'd pay for a females phone bill is an idiot.

The next Gen is screwed

• You'll probably have to go under his phone plan

What Girls Said 8

• -you will have to be over a certain age (18-21) to have an account with Sprint (I assume) I do not think being under that age, are you guys capable to pay for it. Not me, it's the Sprint Company
    -if the phone plan is under your dad's name and only just your dads name, then no you can't re-open it up
    -I think once is closed it's closed for good. I don't know how Sprint does it but they maybe able to open the account up with a fee. Or you will need to open up a new one. But going back to the first point. I do not think you can open up one.

• Call the Sprint store.

• you would have to get a new phone!

• Not his own bank account. It has to be a joint bank account with an adult because he is a minor.

• ... GOOGLE IT

• call the company.

• Or just request a printed version of your monthly bill mailed, give that to your boyfriend and go to your nearest location and pay it in person.

• you have to call Sprint.