Girls, how can a guy such as myself get a gorgeous female?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to act like a gentlemen and really treat them well even just as friends. You need to look the part.
    So regular showers, maybe something done with you hair. Then you need to work on your humour. Girls love girls with humour, it's what they rank first. Think of being clever and make a joke out of it. But don't get to clever! Otherwise she will think your a show off and she will grow apart from you. Hope this helps :)

What Girls Said 20

• Don't be an asshole, be super sweet, compliment a lady, really get to know a girl and DON'T like her just because she's pretty. Oh and don't get mad and turn into a prick if you get rejected.

• I think it should be obvious that she has to be attracted to you. You could ask that gorgeous female out.

• There's no specific way for you to get a gorgeous female. Each one comes with her own manual so you'll have to figure it out on your own.

• Be a gentleman =]

• By being gorgeous gentleman yourself. Having good social skills, being fit and attractive yourself and having a great personality

But you seem way too eager. (Most girls on this page aren't looking for a date.) And even though you should make a girl to notice you are interested in her and what she says, being too eager can be a turn off.

• Look for someone who's right for you instead of just gorgeous.

• Be yourself, treat us like a lady/be a gentleman, and have a good since of humor.

• Be nice and friendly.
    When talking to a girl, be interested in learning about her and her interests. Ask her questions. Girls love to talk about themselves lol.
    Be a gentleman on dates.
    I don't know just pretty basic stuff.

• Yes, you can.

• If you'd get off GAG and spend some time out in the world, you've a much better chance.

• My standards are reasonable and I couldn't compromise my standards but people take that as shallowness but truthfully my standards are just high enough for what I'm attracted to if that makes sense but I'm not very good at socializing with females I can become a friend but I wouldn't know how to take it to the next level or I couldn't maintain the friendship or make it stronger I am an introvert

• Be kind and friendly. Dress nice :)

• And having a job and monies help too
      Wine and dine them!!! D:< TAKE THEM PLACES LIKE THE ZOO. Who doesn't like the zoo?

• Why do you care that she's gorgeous?

• JUST BE YOU AND ANY FEMALE WHO DOESN'T LIKE IS PROBABLY NOT YOUR TYPE ANYWAY AND IT'S REALLY NOT ABOUT THE LOOKS IT'S WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE. 1. BE NICE
    2. RESPECT HER
    3. SHOW HER ATTENTION
    4. SHOW HER AFFECTION
    5. NEVER DISAGREE WITH HER UNLESS U HAVE TO BUT OTHER THAN THAT DON'T
    6. FIND A GIRL WHO YOU HAVE MORE THAN 2 SIMILARITIES
    7. BE YOURSELF!!!

• Maybe start with making freinds beauty is only skin deep get to know someone before you judge there looks

• Go to bed and sleep make sure to dream maybe you'll get a gorgeous girl in dreamland.

• just act natural around her and charm her with your wits.

• If you get to know someone who you thought was like you know, sorta pretty, she can seem a lot prettier than before. Believe me, best way to get a gorgeous" girl

• good heart and be your self

• By meeting new people
    being confident
    being yourself while doing so

• ignore her... treat her like a normal person