Awkward Situation?

I was about to go to sleep and my crush wanted to call me on Skype. But little did I know he had a friend over and his speakers were on and his parents were in the room. He told me to turn on my camera but I just had a bra on and I kept repeating "but what if I don't want to" and he just kept telling me to. Then he asked me why and I said "I don't have a shirt on." I went and got a shirt on and when I got back they looked really weirded out and then I turned my camera on. He wanted me to meet someone on his phone that he was facetiming with and it was some other girl he told me about that happens to have the some name as me. I am kinda jealous of this girl but not too much because he talks to me all the time and flirts with me. Then my face turned red and all that I couls say was "hi". Then they all said they had to go like 5 minutes later. I have no idea what to say to them about this... what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmm i don't think he did anything with this gal... no?

What Guys Said 2

• weird situation you have it sounds kinda like the guy was just like cool she has the same name as you and wanted to show you I don't know tho it doesn't seem super out of the ordinary i would just let it go unless he starts talking about her more.

• That IS awkward!

What Girls Said 1

• just pretend it never happened!