I don't understand?

So, since the first semster of high school, i saw a guy with a girl and I thought he was cute. After awhile I got over it, second semester of school came around and as I was going upstairs and he was about to go downstair our eyes suddenly locked and looked deeply into each others eyes. I looked away at the window so he wouldn't see me blushing. When we both came back to reality we started walking different direction. I felt like everyday, my feelings would get stronger. I would try to avoid him there he is right in front of me. It's like I walk past him to make him see me and somehow hope to see him. I was curious if he's a freshmen or a sophomore and I didn't know what his name was. I got a yearbook and looked it up and found out that he's a freshmen and found out his name. I told my friend who he is, and she said she knows him that he hangs with A LOT of girls, and some guys. My friend thinks... he's dating someone but she doesn't know. When I heard that I caught myself getting jealous. I told my other friend he believes that he's a player. Like I haven't seen him doing normal relationship stuff and I got so mad that i started cursing quitely, Help. I don't know what's going on I got myself jealous.

Most Helpful Girl

• you just like him.

• I know that, feelings somehow get stronger every time I see him :(

What Guys Said 2

• do u believe rumors? have u ever sen anything on yer own actually? :)

• Fight the power!

What Girls Said 1

• Its way normal your just crushing hard core

• how do i stop?

• You can't stop, what the heart wants it wants unfortunately you must let it ride thus the song by Usher let it burn! ... but try to connect with someone else might lesson the achiness