Is here mexican people? Please answer?

Mexicans, pls answer... I will travel to mexico soon with a friend to cancun and then we will go to another cities... is it safe to ride through country? I ve heard there a high level of crime and kidnapped people to sell thier organs... is it true?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes... @jose122 is mexican if i remember well

(hope i typed his name correctly)

What Guys Said 5

• Just fly to the city you want, stay there and fly out

• yes, and they use your skin as meat for their tacos.

• I'm not Mexican but I've been there like 10 times. Places like cancun are relatively safe.

• im a nigga

• fuck no stay out of mexico especially right now i am Mexican and i wouldn't set one foot in that death trap i have herd of some crazy shit going on over there that is to sick to talk about trust me stay out!

• Death trap?

• I am from Europe and my friend is American... We thought we ll rent a car and travel from cancun a little to nearest cities...

• i would rather go someplace else then mexico but i would just be careful if i were you

What Girls Said 4

• Hola, I'm mexican...
    You should go but it is dangerous... Some taxi 🚕 are good while others are bad. They can steal your money even the police 👮 can ask for money... Just be careful and try to not go out at night 🌃

• Is cancun dangerous too? Not a tourists zone

• In that place its not that dangerous... But still be careful okay :D and have a great positive experience 😇

• Lmao I can't help but laugh at this question

• Watch out, anon. We, Chicanos y Chicanas, are very fond of kidnapping dumb foreigners who believe in every darn hoax about our country.

• it's safe if you're not alone.

• Just with a male friend, he is a tourist too