Thinking that I'm gay?

Has anyone else ever had a desire to become the opposite sex and if you acted apon it what did you dress in I used to let my sister dress me up like her and wear her dirty panties and all her clothes is it that I'm gay or just have a desire to become female?

Most Helpful Guy

• do u like guys?

ONLY then u r gay bro 8)

• Dunno if I could get dressed up like a female and thinking about girly things

• some outfit won't change yer sexuality... ;)

What Girls Said 3

• If you aren't sexually attracted to men, and don't think you would establish a relationship with a man, then no you aren't gay. You just like cross dressing.

• I mean I'm feeling a little weird that I wanna wear a little French maid outfit

• You haven't quite mentioned about wanting to be romantically involved with a male. It's either you liking the fact that someone is dressing you up (being dominated) or you like cross dressing. Doesn't mean you are entirely guy. If you can back up your feelings for men, then ok yes you are gay. But right now. No you aren't

• I mean before she passed away she said that she was gonna make me wear more of her clothes and make me go out and hit on guy's

• I have wondered what it's like to be a guy and and get some pussy lol I don't think you are gay this is more a gender thing not a sexuality thing

• Sounds like you're gay then.

What Guys Said 3

• So you "feel like a woman trapped in a man's body"? That's actually a genuine psychological disorder.

• Don't end the 42 year streak. Just don't. You've gotten this far you might as well finish being a heterosexual.

• I have never done that before