Girls, Women: Who do you prefer to be with Black guys or Latinos?

Discuss or vote or both.

• Black men
    20% (16)
  • Latino Men
    23% (19)
  • A Comination of Both
    10% (8)
  • Both
    23% (19)
  • Neither
    24% (19)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care tbh. I could be attracted and date either of course, but if I REALLY had to choose, I'd choose the Latino guy, I'm more physically attracted to them usually. But it truly depends on the person, one race is not better than the other.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Black men are so much more attractive to me they usually have the better bodies and most important are in wayyyy better control of their body hair 😂👌🏻

1|1
    0|0
  • These polls are so great.
    I don't prefer either, I just want to be with someone kind and loving. Simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know.
    But I've always found the latino men and their whole 'gangster' attitude kinda funny but also hot...
    Depends really...

0|0
    0|0
  • Any that attracts me more.

3|0
    0|0
  • Either. I don't care. I'm not racist.

3|0
    0|1
  • Neither. I mean, Latin men can be nice as long as they don't have a thick or annoying accent. I'm not attracted to black men really.

0|0
    3|1
  • Both because both are really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Im mix myself. Im half black and half puerto rican so I like both black and Hispanic men but if I had to choose between the two I would choose sexy Hispanic men hands down!! Love them to death.

0|0
    0|0
  • east Asian men ⁽⁽ପ ( •ु﹃ •ु)​.⑅*♡

0|0
    0|1
  • Definitely Latino

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer to be with a guy that wants to date me, regardless of race or ethnicity, so i guess both?

0|0
    0|0
  • White, then Hispanic

0|0
    1|1
  • I like both, but I find Hispanic men way more attractive. ;)

1|0
    0|1
  • I've never been with a black man but I would date one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Combination of both: a dominican man! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither... White guys for me

0|0
    3|2
    • I hope it's just a personal preference and not racism.

• Show All
    • Cool, I meant to say cool.

• You don't like Latino men? Why?

• I only have those 2 choices? Then Latin

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd rather be with black men because they keep it more real, they have bigger willy's, they're funnier and they're overall more fun to be around than Hispanic men. I've slept one Hispanic guy (Colombian). I never really understood the hype. They say they're good dancers and good lovers but I beg to differ. One thing I do like about Hispanic men is that some usually are amazingly hot. I like both, but I like black boys more 😊

0|1
    2|0
  • Mixed black and Latino men are gorgeous no lie.

2|0
    0|0
  • Combination of both, I've been crushing on a lot Dominican guys and Rican guys lately.

2|0
    1|0
  • both i guess.

0|0
    0|0