Girls, if you saw a guy walking around in a thong say as part of a dare. would you smack his ass or give him a wedgie or both?

I'd have to go with both.

• Wedgie
    20% (8)
  • Ass smack
    46% (19)
  • Both.
    34% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• If I saw a guy walking around in a thong i'd probably laugh and be like wthf.
    If I saw a guy walking around in a thong and knew it was a dare i'd just laugh.
    If he's like my friend, and this happened, i'd laugh extra hard and give him an ass smack for fun.

1|0
    0|1
  • Both. I would smack his ass, fondle him, then give him a huge wedgie.

But only if it was by booyfriend haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • How about neither because all people deserve to hve their body and personal space respected. Who goes up to someone else and does those sorts of things?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would avoid him, at all cost.

4|1
    0|0
  • Neither. If I saw a man walking around in a thong, I don't care how good he looked or how scrumptious his ass was, I'm not touching it. Thongs on men are unappealing to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't touch him just because I know I wouldn't want someone to do it to me. I'd tell him the colour flatters his skin tone though. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • d. none of the above

3|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't touch him, I'd steer FAR away from him

4|0
    0|0
  • If it was my friend, who liked to play fight a lot and pranked me to no end, I would do a smack and run. If it was a random guy on the street, I would avoid him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ignore him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignore him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give him a wedgie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would smack that! :P Especially if it was my boyfriend wearing that thong.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. I keep my hands to myself unless someone invites me to slap their ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has a nice butt I might be tempted to grope it but the wedgie is just so tempting!

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither! I'd respect his personal space the same way I'd want him to respect mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pay him $20 to twerk, actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I know I'd be like what the fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I be inclined to do either?

0|0
    0|0
  • No those are both sexual harassment

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do none of them. I would just be laughing at him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd treat him the same way as I wanted to be treated, but it would still be funny though xd

0|0
    0|0