Should I start second year of university or take a year off?

This summer I'll be moving out of town with my boyfriend to a big city. I already finished a year of university and currently have a part time job. I'm really nervous about moving to a huge city and I still don't have a clue on what to do in life. I have applied to universities (sadly most of the dates were past) and got accepted by one university. I can't decide if I should start my second year this fall or take a year off to appy to a different and better university.

• Start second year of University
  • Take a year off

Most Helpful Guy

• take a year off... relax 8)

What Guys Said 5

• If you aren't sure what career to get into, why waste all that money on a degree that may get you nowhere?

• Most colleges the first and second year you're just going to be taking general education classes. You can take these anywhere. You might as well stay in school and get them over with. These courses, it doesn't matter how nice the school is, plus you can probably take them cheaper where you were accepted versus taking them at a more prestigious school. FYI, these classes include world history, comp I and comp II, etc.

• if you dont know what to do go to university, you can take a year off or even quit when you figure out what you want

• Nope don't take a year off, that is just a waste of time.

• You need to finish school, it's the most important thing in your life unless you are rich.

What Girls Said 1

• Take a year off first.