If a man trash talks a woman in defense after a woman trash talks him first, does that mean he's being a "coward" for verbally offending a woman?

Lets say it was between a male and female athlete at a press conference but not actually competing in an actual game/fight. They're trash talking on who are the better athletes of the two and point out many of their flaws. The male athlete was able to get under the female athlete's skin with his comeback.

Would you consider that a cowardly thing for a man to do because he was doing to a woman or just a regular athlete thing to do since the majority of athletes like to trash talk to others anyway as part of a way to gain more viewers and sell more tickets to their games/fights?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• It's call taking the piss. Sometimes you just need to stop seeing people's gender.

• Pretty much. In my experience, whenever women start the fire (trash talk) and men hit them back very well with a witty comeback, then all of the sudden, they'll pull the gender card as their best comeback, which is funny and pathetic at the same time.

• Pffft , trash talk scrubs.

• Usually I'm not the type who enjoy trash talking much or randomly do it for no reason but if you don't want to get jabbed at, then don't start the shit talking. That's the way I look at it.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, he is!

• In my viewpoint, if women can't handle criticisms and trash talk regardless of who's doing the trash talk (man or woman), then you ladies can't handle reality/life.

What Guys Said 2

• those games r set most of da times... so np ;)

• It just means he is stopping to the other person's level.