When people take selfies everyday and change their profile pics like everyday and it's just them with no one else does that annoy you?

I find it extremely annoying and vain when people change their profile pics like every day or every five days on social networking sites and it is always a selfie. Do you think it screams major attention whore?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I don't mind it that much.

• no... their profile their rules :P

• No, i don't change pics / avatars everyday.

• I don't really notice to be honest.

• I'm sorry I just like having a fresh new picture every week or so lol. Sorry if it annoys you.

• Whatever they like, I don't care

• I only got two selfies in my whole life and I feel taking selfie is narrcasist

• U wiyk dys d d

What Girls Said 8

• No, nobody is forcing you to comment on how pretty they are or to like their picture.
    You can just scroll down and ignore it :p

• No. It's their life.

• Oh, boo-hoo, they're actually secure in their looks. How dare they be happy.

• yeah its just kinda annoying. i don't see why you need to constantly update your profile picture.. haha. i'm just not that type of person.

• I don't notice unless I just don't know anyone who does it.

• It doesn't annoy me, because it's none of my business. They could change their picture every hour, and I still wouldn't care.

• It annoys me when I think about it, which lasts like half a second.

• Who are these people? Your actual close friends? I doubt it since you say you don't like these types of people. If they aren't your friends and they annoy you that much why not just delete them so you don't have to keep seeing it daily?