If you could change how old you are, how old would you be?

Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't change how old I am, I look forward to experiencing those years, doing all sorts of things, living life, experiencing the good and the bad parts of it and eventually reaching my end goal. I wouldn't want to miss any of that at all.

What Guys Said 13

• Well, part of me wants to skip to my 40s. Then if all has gone well, I'll already have my wife, kids, a job, a house, and I'll be settled down for the most part.

All of the worries I have now (finding a girl, going through college, finding a job) would be gone.

But, I'm willing to take the chance that the years between now and then will have some exciting parts, such as meeting that girl, so I wouldn't change my age if I got the offer.

• I'd be 6 because I would want to make different life choices. I would have devoted every ounce of energy to baseball.

• id like to be 24 physically always. at 25 your body starts to slow down. for men, testosterone starts to decrese after 25 to 30, white women especially look older than their age after 25 etc .

24... but for metality, i suppose 40 is good as you get into your 60s, you become like an insecure child again.

• I want to be 12y old again I guess, Because at that age I lost my virginity with a wrong person. I have to go back and fix it!

• I want to be forever 19 or 20 years old because those were the best and the worst days of my life

• If I got to keep the knowledge that I know now, I'd go back and being 13 or 14 again. I would be so much more successful and better off lol

• I would cut a few years, become 18 or 19.

• I would like to be 30.

• 21. Was at the prime of my life. Miss my youthful, taut body

• Nope, I'm fine.

• 16... and the reason I can't tell you that

• 23. I'd like to get the last five years back and make some different choices.

• 5. Why? The world was a better place to me.

What Girls Said 6

• probably 25.

• No, because I either have been or will be that age sometime in my life anyway. You know, unless I die.

• Uhm... 22 I guess.

• I wouldn't.

• I'd be 17 again

• I would not change it.