Why are people so negative?

I mean, some people. I just don't get it, i find it hard to understand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause some people don't go out much, I guess. They don't see much sunshine, which makes them really dull and boring. Staying indoor for days, brings lot of negative thoughts :/

What Guys Said 22

• Sorry I don't really remember them your positivity outshines them all. Is there something up or just a general thought going through your head?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9e961a3cc2.jpg

• It could be due to many things such as:

-Free Will
    -Low Tolerance to certain peoples views and opinions
    -They channel their bad days and experiences with innocent by standards
    -Dont like people who dont share their same views
    -The daily trollers
    -(Alfred): Some People, just want to watch the world burn.

• Because not all people know you, if they knew you and saw your gorgeous smile, they would never be negative or upset haha :)

• They have a negative aura and they usually have to release that negativity to someone else to make themselves feel better? I don't know...

• Some people are just negative Nelly's

• To maintain balance

• They hate sunshine!

• It's only on the social media (especially the internet) where people carry a lot of baggage and bring so much negativity with their internet flaming and trolling. In the real world, you'll hardly ever see negativity because people are too busy to be on the internet ranting and debating on about something stupid on the internet.

The vast majority of these internet flamers and trolls more than likely would never actually speak their minds in the real world anyway because a lot of them are too fearful of the reaction that they'd from real people who aren't hiding behind computers.

• It's their lifestyle that makes them so negative

• They most likely had a different background and experiences than you that's influenced their outlook.

• It's because it's easier to fall into the victim mentality than to take personal responsibility for your own happiness. I know because I'm one of the most negative people I know. It's so much more comfortable to be pessimistic than to take action to make your lives more satisfying.

• Life gets all of us down every now and then, but you're right; some people just can't help but always be negative. They must think they're helping the world in some way by pointing out everything that's not the way it should be.

• Just to have balance

• Why do you think they're being negative? Why you gotta be so negative?

• I think some people, it's just how their brains work. Some people are born negative. I believe, or want to believe, they can change it over time by adjusting their attitude and reactions to events. But maybe not

• The real question is, why do you even care? You've obviously not have bad experiences in life, not the kind that makes a person bitter and negative, so you can't possibly understand, and, even so, how does their being negative affect you?

• Free Will?

• I don't know, probably had no love.

• Only positivity now.

"If you break my heart then I'll change your mind and I'll do it again"

• I don't know I'm becoming negative again...

• I don't know I try to be positive

• To trollololololololololololololololololol

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not negative I just have resting bitch faceeeeeeee

and I try to be realistic :p

• What I'm curious about is for men who have that is it still called resting ***** face or is called like resting scrooge face lol.

• I don't get it either! Just be happy ^_^ <3

• Because it's a lot easier to be negative and give up then try to be optimistic and happy all the time. Life is crappy a lot of the time, and sometimes it's just hard to be optimistic and happy about it. I personally try to be optimistic.

• Some people are sad and need cuddles

• Insecurity, lack of positive things in their life, poor coping skills, general lack of desire to try honestly

• It's just their wiring. They see things differently.

• Negative thinking is one of those things which is very destructive to the thinker and even more toxic to those around them. It's based upon fear and generalized anxiety. People usually don't realize they have it until it's too late, like cancer.

• I'm kind of pessimistic (is that what you meant?), and it's a defense mechanism. It protects me from being disappointed/feeling let down.

• All I would say is negativity is in human nature.