It's 6:31am and I'm still on GAG. Please tell me I'm not the only one?

:)

• I feel ya! This stuff is more addicting than crack at times!
    54% (7)46% (6)50% (13)Vote
  • You silly wanker, go to bed already!
    46% (6)54% (7)50% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Okay then I'm going to sleep now. Good night~
Aaand back in the saddle!

1|0
6|12

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not the only one! xD

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's 7:36am for me, I only took a short nap during the night for like an hour so we're pretty much in the same boat. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel you. I sometimes stay up until 3, not only surfing this site, but wasting time on the internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • The latest I've stayed up on gag was 1 am so I know the struggle 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • It's 11:40 PM and I'm sure I'll be on for another couple hours.

0|2
    0|0
  • I feel ya! This stuff is more addicting than crack at times!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I totally feel with you. I live in Switzerland, so we have the same time and I'm also on here for... not really any good reason except from being a little addicted ;-)

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah. This is on a whole 'nother level than sniffing around Yahoo Answers, that's for sure.

• I used to be on there a lot until a couple of years ago but I quit it because people there have changed a lot I think. Especially in the German part of Yahoo Answers, all the cool people left a few years ago and all that's left now is a bunch of idiots and weirdos. That's why I came here. I like it much better here ;-).

• I feel ya... but yeah you should go to bed. Its interesting its 630am where you are because its 1230am here.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, sometimes it feels pretty weird to live "in the future" like that. It's even worse in Japan. Almost 2pm in the afternoon already. So that's my time plus another 7 hours!

• Wow. This world is something else.

• Radical badical planet Earrrrth!

• It's 6:00 AM here and I'm on GaG so definitely you are not the only one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Time usually just passes by when you're on GAG and listening to music or watching rerun shows..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm worst i fall sleep with the laptop on with GaG playing away
    one these days i will be half sleep and typing stuff here that makes
    no dang sense LOL I use talk to a friend online and wrote shit that
    i was going to send her in a message and it was like the devil wrote
    now talking about nuts Lol your not the only one..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 6:18 here bro

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm still on GaG it's only 10:00 pm for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Not the only one it's the same here where do u live

0|1
    0|0
  • It's only 10 p. m. where I am and it's Friday .

0|1
    0|0
  • You're the only one! everyone else here answering are just bots making you feel less lonely! it's all an illusion!

0|0
    0|0
    • Those "am I the only one who..." questions are really damn annoying, aren't they? :P

• im just trying to get you to wake up from the matrix and become the one already!

• Just gimme one of those tasty looking blue pills. I'm not ready to wake from my happiness-bubble yet!

• go to sleep bitch

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it's 12:30 AM here. And I usually don't go to bed for another few hours. But it's not because of GaG. lol.

0|1
    0|0