Did you ever hug or kiss a teacher?

• Yes, hug and kiss
  • Only hug
  • Only kiss
  • Neither

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, both.
    My female English teacher hugged all of us and gave us a kiss on the cheek on our last day of school and she even shed some tears 😁 I guess it is because she is a really affectionate person, she has 3 little toddlers.

What Guys Said 19

• Neither. But when I was an exchange student in the US, I was 18 and a senior at high school and I had this English teacher who was only about 4 years older than me (a sweet, young 22) and she was soooooo freaking hot. I mean, she was one of the hottest girls I've seen so far in my life, including porn stars. I almost feel a little guilty to admit this but there was almost no day where I didn't imagine me having hot, steamy sex with her. I still remember her sometimes wearing these tight jeans and me just staring at her butt for 90 minutes haha. I think the whole thing felt especially strange because she COULD have actually been my girlfriend. Like... when you have these phantasies about a 40-year old teacher, it's clearly only a phantasy. But she was only 4 years older... she was younger than my big brother. The only thing that was standing between us was the fact that she was my teacher and I was her student. Had we not met in school but in a park or in a club, we could have actually ended in bed together. Strange, isn't it? But the whole thing ended up being very positive for me because I was so turned on by her that I wanted to prove to her how good I am at English and studied really hard for her class, resulting in lots of A+ ;-)

• Nope I high five them 😎

• No cos my teachers are old enough to be my grandma and pa.
    So hugs only lol

• Yes I had one of those teahers she was young and hot also

• One time I showed up with my homework in third grade and supposedly did a good job, so my teacher was really happy and was like: "I just want to kiss you, but I'll give you a bear hug instead".
    I was creaped out. I just stood there when she hugged me.
    I don't know why I remember that, I just do O_O

• I am assuming you mean teachers who had you as a student then the answer is no I have not hugged or kissed a teacher nor would I feel comfortable doing so.

• Haha yeah I hugged one of my teachers in a friendly mutual respectful way... It would have been awesome If I got a kiss

• No to both lol, just handshakes.

• Both my parents are teachers soo

• Only hug of course

• I've only hugged them

• Kiss a teacher?

• I've hugged a teacher a few times but I never initiated it because I think that's weird

• Hug yeah. At graduation. That's all

• Hugged my old teacher 4 weeks ago.

• I don't think i had any hot teachers. So No.

• hugged but not kissed. that would make her too horny and I fear she might beg me to marry her.

• Definitely kissed but can't remember if I hugged

• hugged my science teacher in 6th grade on the last day of school. she was so hot with big tits!

What Girls Said 12

• My grandmother and my auntie are both teachers so yeah ^_^

My teachers no because it could get them into trouble; there's strict rules about them doing anything like that with students. I have kind of wanted to hug teachers before though; especially when I was leaving school, or they were leaving, and I was saying goodbye to teachers who really inspired and helped me

• I only hugged.

• The only time and the only teacher I hugged was my first grade teacher, when I was in 16 I went back and I was picking up my little brother, and I saw her after so many years, and we hugged! :D! That's the only time she was sooooo nice! and sweet lady. Other than that no, that's awkward.

• I've hugged a lot of my teachers.

• I've hugged... kissing would be illegal, I'm sure.

• No but as a teacher I kiss and hug my students daily! :)

(Disclaimer, they're my kids)

• I only had a quick hug with few of my teachers.

• My uncle is a teacher so yes I hug him and kiss him (on the cheek)

• I hugged all of my teachers.

• The day before yesterday was my graduation so I hugged a lot of teachers and my bff

• I've hugged, but does dinners count and going to his place?

• Only hug..