What are you insecure about?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I'm insecure about my lack of eyebrow.

• You can always draw it on, pretty normal these days. XD
      But nah, you look fine to me.

• Thank you miss

• When others don't use emoji's. if i can't see your face gimme something! :(

• That would be more like a pet peeve, not an insecurity.

• People actually take me more seriously when I dont use emojis but the truth is, I'm just really lazy to search for the perfect emote. :P

• My deadly farts

• My weight, my hair, and my teeth :/

• Are you kidding me? You're a beautiful cat. :|
      But seriously tho, I think you're fine. I have weight issues, hair problems and I definitely need braces, but I learned to embrace my flaws.

• The cause of mine isn't
      During sophomore year of high school, I decided to play sports for the first time and I joined the wrestling team. I dropped from 240 to 160 in the first season, but I did it in a very unhealthy way. I would only eat about 1000 calories a day, run 4-5 miles 6 days a week, and both wrestle and weightlift for 3 hours every day after school. I would almost never drink water either. I had never lost weight before or tried to, so I did not know better. When you lose an excessive amount of weight in a short amount of time and don't consume enough nutrients, your body goes into a shock and derives nutrients from other parts of your body in order to compensate for what was lacking. The most common places are your skin, nails, teeth, and hair. That's what happened to me, and while it's a LOT better than what it used to be, I still feel terrible every time I look at the mirror and remember how ignorant I was and can't help but feel regret.

• Hey dont worry, you'll do fine. :D
      There are people in worse conditions, cheer up.

• Nope, nothing.

• That's nice to know. :)

• I'm insecure about my face. I can't even stand to look into the mirror 😔

• Oh dont say that.. I'm sure you're fine.

• No it's true. I grew a beard so I wouldn't have to look at it

• People... People can't get their shit together

• That makes you feel insecure? :|

• Sure about THE FUTURE, humanity is doomed and it's not even the far future thing are MESSED UP for this generation obviously with the job market AND the next generation YOUR KIDS will have it worse environmentally etc. HUMANITY IS LAZY AND STUPID

• for now my career. but I know I should not be.

• I know my physique is above average, but I still get insecure when I see guys that are bigger, or more muscular then me.

• Life itself

What Girls Said 9

• My very, very crooked teeth. I'm a fucking model with my mouth closed hahaha but my teeth take it all away. :( Saving for braces.

• Hahaha I've got crooked tooth as well.

• Where do I start... :o

• You dont even have to.
      Physically I mean.
      You're beautiful :D

• Nopeeee thank u hun but I know facts

• Just about... everything.

• How skinny i am. Meh

• You're fine. Women would do anything to get that skinny. :D

• unfortunately i do know that. i'm recovering from anorexia atm x'D

• I am, like, the most subconsciously insecure secure person. It's confusing.

• What are you insecure about? You're beautiful. :D

• The ability to be perfect for the people I care for. To be a perfect girlfriend, a perfect friend, a perfect sister. If I'm not able to be perfect for someone, it really really really brings me down. I don't feel good enough.

• Real girls aren't perfect, perfect girls aren't real.
      Flaws are far more beautiful. I don't know if this makes any sense or not but flaws are what makes you perfect. Every time you make a mistake, its something you'll laugh about in the future. It might hurt for a while but it'll go away. And the fact that you're worried about all that says so much about your personality.. It actually means you're trying to do better. :D

• I'm insecure about so many things

• Why?

• Because there are so many things I don't like about myself, I'm working on it though

• I actually prefer flaws over perfection.
      If changing yourself makes you happy, go for it.

• Huge hips x (

• But that's a good thing, guys dig on it.
      I'm pretty proud of my huge butt.

• If I'm dominant enough for my boyfriend.
    I drag him to bed, tease and take whenever I want, and ride him like a stallion.
    BUT I always feel like he's had more dominant women. And I know how much he gets off on that. :/

• My nose. I dont like it.