Where do you live?

Just wondering where my fellow GAG members reside. I'm 15 and I live in North Carolina. So, I'm southern. Bring out the sweet tea🍹and southern hospitality🎉🎊. I'm also only about an hour and a half away from the beach (thought I'd include that since not everyone is near one). Personally I love the southern lifestyle and not having to be so busy in a big city. Now don't get me wrong, I don't live in the middle of nowhere but... etc. Where I come from southerners tend to talk a little different. Like for example: instead of saying "Hi, guys, would you like something to eat?" We tend to say "Hey, y'all! Are y'all hungry? Lol. I've just noticed that it's a completely different way of saying the same thing. Lol. So what about you? Where do you live? Include some info about it too😊. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from Virginia, but I was born in North Carolina. I gotta love that sweet tea and southern hospitality too. I lived in Ohio for a good portion of my life, but I was raised with southern morals. I am sure happy about that! I mean, I loved the amount of things to do in the city, but the people in the south have more heart. I don't necessarily like the tiny town I live in, but I don't want to be in a huge city either.. I need to find a happy medium.. Plus I gotta say the food is tons better in the south ;) And you're right about talking different, When I first moved to Ohio, the school system tried putting me in speech therapy because of my twang and the vocabulary like "y'all" and "a'int"

• Hahaha😂. Wow, I couldn't imagine. Lol. I have an aunt in Virginia and some cousins in Ohio, so I've been there a few times.

• Forreal? Haha thats awesome. And thanks for MHO

• You're welcome😊.

What Guys Said 12

• I live in Japan, but I'm from Kansas. There was nothing there except for fields and the occasional lake lol. Here I am about a 3 to 5 minute drive away from the beach, and about an hour and a half away from the mountains

• Oh, that's so nice.

It seems interesting to go to Kansas too😊. It always reminds me of the wizard of oz. haha.

• Lol Kansas isn't bad, it's just more of an acquired taste I guess. Most people that just move there randomly won't like it, but if you were raised there you learn to enjoy it.

• 😊😊😄

• Texas SA, Lackland Air Base

• I'm from Southwestern Pennsylvania

• Orlando, Florida

• Sunny California.

• Cool😱. It always seems like everything is fun and happy there. Lol. What time is it there? It's like 1:41 am here.

• 10:42 p. m.

Its fun but expensive. I like city life and there are always things to do. However I love the south too. I have tons of family in Texas and I love the southern hospitality.

• 😊😊😊

• I live in the middle of Oklahoma, where everyday is the Fourth of July!

• Miami FL USA

• Ooh. Nice. Miami😎. I've been to Florida like once, when I was 3, so I barely remember. Haha. We went Orlando, though.

• Yea, you're probably right. Lol. Golden girls is proof enough that Florida should probably be on top lol (didn't that take place there?). @OpinionOwner

• lol I hear you

• I live in a small city in a small country in a suburban area that is close to everything. Close to hospital, supermarket, school, college, bar, city center, park. Everything

• I live in a house

• Like Will Smith said "Welcome to Miami, Bienvenidos a Miami" I live in Miami FL

• Nice, I live in Georgia

• I sleep on top of my house like snoopy

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a Southern neighbor ;) , I'll leave it at that haha

I'm pretty bored with my hometown and state in general.

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can tell.

I'm not a fan of southern life in general. I don't like sweet tea or the general attitude of the south.

Although I like living in a diverse area, I want to live on a farm when I'm older.

• Wow. That's very interesting. Ik several people that don't actually like the southern lifestyle😄. Honestly, I would definitely like to go visit more states and stuff, but I personally think the south is where I belong. Haha😄.

• California -_-

• Why the face? Haha. Me and my brother always talk about how fun and carefree it seems in California. Lol. I've never actually been though.

• i live in the desert so its pretty awful. i hate it here i would much rather be back in Hawaii xD

• Wow😢.

• I'm from Texas. South, like 5 minutes aways from Mexico

• I live in NY.
    People tend to forget that it's a state.

• Wow. I've never actually been to NY. It would be nice to go. I actually have a cousin that lives there and she actually got hit by a bus when walking home from school😳. I couldn't image the amount of rush in NY. by the way my cousin is alright now. Lol. 🚍

• Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    I bet most of you dont even know that exists. :|

• From va so I know exactly what ya mean and I live in a hollower so I'm out in the country I know more about a 4 wheeler and a horse than I do about my car. Lol I love where I'm from.

• On earth..