What would you do in this situation?

You're walking down the street alone, when all of a sudden you see a group of zombies running towards you. To your right is an open garage door where you can see a set of golf clubs, a chainsaw, a katana, a rifle, and a crossbow. And to your left you see a car with the keys still in the ignition. What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd grab the weapons and head back to the car or get the car, drive to the garage, pack it up and drive through the hoard.

What Girls Said 1

• grab weapons and get in the car!!

What Guys Said 5

• Drive away of course.. At that moment fighting zombies is not yet my priority. Have to get at home first

• how big is the group

• Take the car. The rifle may or may not be loaded and may or may not have enough rounds in the magazine to deal with the threat. My second choice would be the katana, although it and all the other choices of weapons would involve getting closer to the zombies that would be prudent.

• Katana because I have never used one before haha

• Katana sure and then car