Do you think Fall Out Boy sucks?

They're a stupid pop band. They suck. Their only good song was Sugar We're Goin' Down Swingin'.

I mean really, "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark?" The fuck is this? Glee?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know who they were so I checked a few on YT. I heard a lot of sounds that have been copied from jingles or other songs mixed into their stuff, but a young person who has not heard them before may think they are original. It could have been coincidence, but they're not getting an "A" in the imagination/creativity grade.

The vocals sound pretty digitized out and heavily auto-tuned (Compare that with the pipes of, say, Doris Day, who didn't have access to such technology). You can *hear* the difference.

Do they suck? That's your question.

Welllll. Kind of. But I've heard worse, so they haven't made it into the truly sucking hall of fame or anything horrid.

On the flipside the videos were slightly more interesting. That is one thing I'll definitely nail the singers of the past on. Most of their videos (delivered via MTV of ye olde days) were total trash. But its not like we know if they designed them and edited them. For all we know it could have been their publicist.

So meh...

What Guys Said 8

• That's why when boys... become men , they stop sucking.
    www.youtube.com/watch

• Not all music has to be serious and deep. Lighthearted stuff aimed to reach the mainstream, also has its place.

• Post a song here and I will let you know if they are good or bad

• Only songs I like from them is This ain't a scene
    And Dance Dance

• I actually think they ate alight

• No, I like some of their songs.

• Yes but most emo stuff does

• I've only heard of Fallout the game so they must really do suck.

What Girls Said 11

• GET THE F OUT, I FUCKING ADORE FALL OUT BOY. Yeah, their newer songs are more pop-y and a little less rock-ish, but they're still good. Old ones are perf. Obviously you've only heard the big hits/singles, and you haven't even bothered to listen to the not so popular songs of theirs. And even if you have (which I doubt), just because you personally don't like them, doesn't mean they suck.

• I didn't really care for them until Save Rock and Roll. Centuries is such a good song to get pumped up to. Like it's freaking way-too-early o'clock and you turn that on and you can suddenly roll into the shower. I'm also convinced this is one of the best mashups rolling around the internet

https://youtu.be/eR99ubyBCGE

• I never liked them.

• Wow, people still listen to them? I though they were played out in '05.

• Yes I do and they're not a pop band. Pop is 1D or solo artist like Britney Spears. FOB is Alternative Rock and Iwil admit some songs Pop Rock but you can't drop the rock from their genre.

• Yes I think they're garbage.

• Noooooo I love Fall Out Boy!!!

• In my opinion I happen to love Fall Out Boy, without their music I wouldn't be here today. I would have been dead a loooonng time ago. And personally 'my songs know what you did in the dark' is my favorite.

• Oh my fudge I love fall out boy.

• They're still playing together?

• I agree with you. I dislike Fall Out Boy too