Anyone who know why @yourboss 960 delete her account?

Anyone who know why @yourboss 960 delete her account? she just gone or get banned?

Most Helpful Girl

• Will you miss me if I ever leave? 😌
    It seems like those really active gagers that left are missed. To answer your question, Your_boss960, left probably because she wanted to. Rumors say, she left because people were trolling in her questions.

• Anyway she shuold be remembered, Because she was a best friend to me, I already see her best and nice part , Just no one notice her that part! Except me, She is a tough girl I have to admit that. Of course I will miss you, But I really don't want to see you leave this site, At least not now! And all the active gagers should be remembered, Without them GAG lost some great feeds! TBH she is my first female best friend , Until she put me in the blocks. Maybe one day she will be back with no sound. And you know me on this site. We are friends still lol! It's nice to see you on my question again!

• I know you on this site? PM me, I'm curious, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• She prob got kicked she fights with me and everyone else

What Girls Said 5

• Seriously? SERIOUSLY? AGAIN? I'm starting to miss the dick size questions.

• ahha me too!

• @MissNowhere I just found more and more question about if vaginas should be trimmed or not, am I tall enough etc, EVERY FUCKING DAY, Does even someone moderate this website or something? O_o

• @missnowhere so what size do you like? Lol

• Good, she didn't offer anything spectacular and i didn't like her responses.

• it was answered in another question

• Which question? I don't know!

• it was one where she and another more active user deactivated. something about her being pissed off towards responses she got to a question

• OH, I still don't know what happend, I just hope she not gone forever!

• People swearing their heads off at her and Admin did not really remove some of the comments as reported.

• Are you her?

• I'M NOT HER THAT'S WHY I ASKED THIS QUESTION!

• I'm getting suspicious that someone would care this much. Not that we don't all miss her!

• Because she was a good girl to me, And I only remember her that good part, I will miss her anyway!

What Guys Said 15

• She left because she has been getting a lot of negative responses on her questions lately.

• How did you know about that? Prove it to me!

• I have seen lot of negative comments on her questions too, Ran.

• @Genie23 Yeah, I noticed that too, And she is a bomb on this site, Anyone who don't agree with her, She will blow them up!

• You've gotta be kidding me...

• For the same reason as anyone else who's deactivated.

They had other stuff to do, and they weren't as interested in staying here.
    Deactivation tends to mean they want to go cold-turkey about it.

• I don't know why but I'm glad she did. I literally just disagreed with her once and she blocked me. I didn't say anything rude or mean to her. She's just a stuck up brat

• Pretty much

• You must offend her with something she don't like it, Actually she's not that bad, She just don't care about what people think and she is a proud Arabia girl.

@hypno-trip You has been blocked by her too?

• If not agreeing with everything she says offends her and warrants being blocked then she didn't belong on an opinion sharing site in the first place

• It doesn't really matter. Everyone comes back here with a new profile, pretending to be someone else.

• If she don't come back, I Report you as lie to me!

• OH , That only happen in your dream bro, Take it easy! It's funny all you said! Even Jupiter don't believe you can find me.

• Well, I choose report you, Your 9Xper will become 1 and without a avatar, Is that funny to you? Nope!

• She will come back!

• Maybe because you put a pic her in that collage you made with her knowing? I remember her saying she was mad about that.
    A lot of users have been leaving though so I don't know

• I'm not a beauty killer, I never try bother her or kick her account out, She put me in the blocks, Then she find a reason says I compete with her. Actully I never compete to her with anything, She just so cold. She made about that? How do you know about that? She told you?

• I remember her having some very incendiary responses on here, she always seemed so negative and bitchy most of the time, like she hated her life or something.

If she was removed, maybe it was because she was bringing on too much negativity.

• Like i said before "dont know and dont care"

• THEY'RE ALL GOING TO COME BACK HERE

• I am her, I came back to you my dears not as yourboss but as sirius black like a boss.

• Gag doesn't ban female members. Ask anyone here.

• I think that's not true, Because I already knew they banned some female GAGers, You shuold ask anyone here!

• Even if they do the male banning's out number the female ones/

• Misntninja314, yourboss 960 and Harakiri all left at the same time... what is happening to the GAG world?

• Yeah you're right! We need to know what's going on here!

• Someone had to be behind it!

• That only one person, The GAG onwer, but he won't care too much about this kind of things!

• She said she fell in love and moved to Alaska and joined a mariachi band

• i scared her off