Why do we have dreams (not as in when you sleep)?

To start off with, I've always LOVED singing and music, Gwen Stefani and her band No Doubt. But I just watched a video of the full live show of my favorite band performing! I can't complain! And as I watch it, I think about how I can totally see myself being my favorite singer! It's sooo easy to imagine! And I think about how there's all these things that say "yes! Being a singer is for me!!!" Every part of it! I keep thinking about more and more things! I feel like screaming! I've ALWAYS had this dream/wish to be a singer and I have so much love, fun, passion. I even pretend to be a singer and when I was little I acted and started singing/pretending. And it kills me how it's not reality. It's like "yes!!! It's perfect for me and I love every bit of it so much and I love singing and music so much! Sometimes I think it's too much. But I can see myself doing what she does and living that life!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love music and was good at it but never tried to pursue my dream so I think you should go for it my youngest daughter has developed my love and talent for music and I tell her the same thing pruse your dreams

• Do you think it will take a long time to persue it?

• Thanks

• Your welcome. Thank YOU

What Guys Said 1

• Come on Eileen!

• Eileen?

• Maybe you can join the soundcloud community? I don't know much about it, I'm not even on it. But I have a friend who is a musician, and he says he talks and associates with many other musical types there.

• Oh I never used it

What Girls Said 1

• So just do it then?

• But why do I have this dream/wish? Does it mean something?

• Yeah. And I mostly know because other people have told me when they've heard me sing. I've never heard anyone tell me no out of all the people who have heard. And I've gotten constructive criticism once about my posture

• Give it a try then.