Actually considering giving up driving :/ what am I doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why though? is it to expensive, horrible driver etc?

I for one love driving in my town, no traffic at all ever, the busiest the streets ever are is 6 cars in front of one another that's it lol.

• i dont know mate think its my depression taking its toll again! seem to turn my back on things that i enjoy doing these days, just woke up this morning and thought i dont want to drive anymore :/

• cheers will give that a go ;)

• Good luck my friend.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you live in an area where you have a lot of public transportation and can go to places that are of walking distance, then it isn't exactly the end of the world.
    But living in California, you kind of have to if you want to get to somewhere. LOL Gas prices fucking suck.

What Guys Said 5

• Get your license because the insurance cost will go up and you don't want that if you do end up deciding to go back to it
    I personally hate driving because people in LA are such idiots when it comes to driving that I curse them to be in an accident FINAL-DESTINATION style

• lol i have held my licence for 2 years now, just woke up this morning and thought i wanted to give it up

• If you have a license then it's all good just keep it

• drive on the highway very very early in the morning or very very late and it will feel so nice.

• If the distances are small and local transit's timetable is suitable, then there is no reason to drive yourself.

• why? the bus is for people who can't afford a car. the train doesn't stop close enough to where you want to go. after a while you learn to resent the guy who bums a ride all the time because he ain't got no wheels of his own.

• Just give my mate...