Guys and Girls, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing a Person Has Said About You?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I love this question x)

So quite recently, I bought myself a bottle of hairspray, wax and gel and I always keep them in my bag when I'm in school for maintenance reasons ;D

So then one morning, I was really tired and bleak (I had my hairspray in my bag and it spilt out and it was a mission to clean up so I just left it and started procrastinating)

Then a few hours later, I was called into the principal's office and then I saw my heads of the school sitting around the office with a scribe. I was like "wtf is this? What did I do?" And then I was just so confused and they told me to sit down and they started interrogating me.

They asked me a few questions before saying "someone has mentioned that you're a bit slow and slurry today, what is the reason?" And I answered that I was just tired and bleak.

The scribe was writing down everything I said and everything was doing (even my facial expressions)

Then they were like "We were also told that you smelt like alcohol, and we are worried that you have been drinking" and j was like 'Wtf 😂😂😂 oath it's a prank or something' but it wasn't.

Although im a bold, rebellious 'do whatever I please' type of guy, i would never drink or binge drink.

Then it came to me like a lightbulb "It was my hairspray that spilt!" And I took out the bottle (it was leaking) and they started smelling the scent and then the tension got calm. Afterwards they made me take a breathalyzer 😂😂😂 it came through as 0.00 and I was like "woohoo yea! F*** you all! I'm out!"

And then we just had a laugh about it. So basically they thought I actually was binge drinking and came to school drunk 😒

• Some people thought I was gay because I was wearing a scarf in April.

• That I spend my time gossiping behind people's backs I find it funny because I don't really care about people and people's personal lives

• "I thought you had a girlfriend!"

*no fucker I don't have a girlfriend.

• Eh, nothing that I can remember.

• I would name my children Penguina if a girl or Penguinu if a boy. She knows I like penguins a lot and came out with such a ridiculous thing to say. I'm now considering doing it.

• I thought you were over eighteen!!!

• Carrie doesn't want to treat her lung cancer. She just wants to let it kill her. She said she's been through enough in her life and that she feels that it's not worth to go through chemo etc.. that her time is up

What Girls Said 4