Girls Do You Like Aaron Carter? Is He A Hot Guy To You? Would You Date A Guy Like Him?

As for me, I totally crush on him , Even now he's not so popular as 90s, But I still like him a lot, Plus he is an amazing rap singer, Also he have an awesome famous brother Nick Carter. My question is is he a hot guy to you? Would You Date A Guy Like Him?

Aaron Carter , Nick Carter's Brother

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Wow... He got pretty attracrive/sexy as he aged as a teen he was just cute/adorable.

Yeah, I'd date him.

• Yeah, That's what I think about him, All you said is right about him, Thank you so much for join this question!

• I had a crush on him when I was younger, not so much anymore

• And you are amazing good looking pretty girl, You deserve a guy like him. Yeah he is the one most girls yearning for! Did you cursh some new hot guy?

• He's okay. I was never really into him like everyone else seemed to be.

• No yucky
    My man is better looking then him, check even my dog is.
    I always thought he was ugly even in the 90s.

• Miss dude, Check what other girls said, He's a hot good looking guy, How can you say that to him on my comments? I don't know you have a dog, But I guess your dog will crush on him too!

What Guys Said 2

• I would pass because I'm straight.

• You totally crush on him?

Being gay isn't a crime. Is he gay too?

• No , Not that way, I think I didn't explain clearly, I crush on him as a fan, And He is not a gay, I am not a gay too!