At what age did you realize you weren't into going out (anything after midnight) anymore all that much?
If you have realized this at all yet?
- Before 20.59% (10)47% (7)53% (17)Vote
- Around the age of 2512% (2)33% (5)22% (7)Vote
- Around the age of 30.0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
- I'm over the age of 30 and I still ain't done!0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
- I'm under the age of 30 and still like going out. =)29% (5)6% (1)19% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
After I hit 21, drinking wasn't fun anymore. It wasn't really a challenge anymore so it got boring. I used to work 3pm till 11pm for a little my time so I would go out after work and hang out with friends and I'd sleep in until 11am or 12 pm. After around 25 or so I stopped working that shift so there was no need to be up that late. Now? Shit, if I see 10pm its way past my bedtime. Kids wear me out haha
I feel soooo old 😞0