British slang words like KNACKERED?

could someone tell me a few British sland words such as the word KNACKERED :-)

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• ‘Mate’ - often easily substituted for the American ‘buddy’,
    ‘Bugger all’ – more vulgar synonym for ‘nothing at all’.
    ‘Gutted’ –To be ‘gutted’ about a situation means to be devastated and saddened.
    ‘Gobsmacked’ – a truly British expression meaning to be shocked and surprised beyond belief
    ‘Cock up’ –A ‘cock up’ is a mistake, a failure of large or epic proportions.
    ‘Blinding’ – ‘Blinding’ is a positive term meaning excellent, great, or superb.
    ‘damp squib’ - More of an usual term, a ‘damp squib’ in British slang terms refers to something which fails on all accounts ( ‘The party was a bit of a damp squib because only Richard turned up.’)
    ‘chunder’ - is part and parcel of British slang terms. Meaning ‘to vomit’ or ‘to be sick’,
    'taking the piss’ - one of the most popular and widely-used British slang terms. To ‘take the piss’ means to mock something, parody something, or generally be sarcastic and derisive towards something.
    ‘bollocks’ - Perhaps one of the most internationally famous British slang terms, ‘bollocks’ has a multitude of uses, although its top ones including being a curse word used to indicate dismay ‘Fortnight’ – a British slang term more commonly used by virtually everyone in the UK to mean ‘a group of two weeks’.
    ‘bollocking’ - a telling-off or a severe or enthusiastic reprimand from a boss
    ‘brass monkeys’ - is used to refer to extremely cold weather.
    ‘dodgy’ - refers to something wrong, illegal, or just plain ‘off’, in one way or another.
    ‘scrummy’ - is used as a wonderfully effusive term for when something is truly delicious and mouth-wateringly good.
    ‘Kerfuffle’ - describes a skirmish or a fight or an argument caused by differing views.
    'Tosh" - A nifty little British term that means ‘rubbish’ or ‘crap’.
    ‘Skive’ – a British slang term used to indicate when someone has failed to turn up for work or an obligation due to pretending to fake illness.
    ‘wanker’. - ‘jerk’ or ‘fool’, but to a slightly higher value.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Argy-bargy, arse, bleeder, gutted, gobsmacked and hunky-dory. I'm not sure people use these quite as much though.

0|0
    0|0
  • HOBKNOCKER

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard of this one from a friend.

Par: apparently its when someone gets dissed horribly.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. White abd black people generally use different slang, and different areas use different slang.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think in the UK it is East Londoners that have the most colourful slang in their rhyming expressions.

Apples and pears=stairs
    Whistle comes from whistle and flute=suit (jacket and trousers)
    Plates of meat=feet

Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • loo...

hahahha 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Knackered isn't slang mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • i shank u blud

0|0
    0|0